Sunday, October 29, 2006

Need a place to hide my face

One fine working day, a friend at office says, "I am taking a week off for Diwali, lots of travelling to do, relatives to meet".

I say, "Lucky you! You atleast get to go to new places to meet relatives. All I have to do, is start on the ring-road, take deviations every so many kms, and in the end, I'd have visited all my relatives".

He asks, "So, how many states have you seen in India?"

"Karnataka for sure. All the rest are the South Indian states, and I haven't seen them extensively"

He says, "Hehe, my son has seen 5 states"

"Hmm"

And nonchalantly, he adds, "My son is 5 months old"

Dang! what a fantastic put down! Guess I have to actively seek to see more of India, especially the North.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home