Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hobbies

Over the last few years, I've been meaning to pick up a serious (!!??) hobby. I thought music would be a good pastime, but then came the dilemma whether it should be vocal or instrumental; if instrumental, what instrument?

The good thing for you folks is, it does look like I won't be troubling you with my music ;-)

Over the last few weekends however, I attended a course on Basics in Still Photography. The result of this course is that the dial on my Rebel isn't moving from "M" for the forseeable future. (For the photographically challanged, it means you set the aperture, shutter speed and even the ISO).

Here are a couple of samples...

Is this my calling? Only time will tell. But I hope to put the best of efforts to hone my skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home