Friday, December 14, 2007

Distressed

Very annoyed at myself today. Am starting the customary year end vacation tonight and my health put a spanner in the works. Come night time, one nostril is like a washerless faucet and the other is like an M-Sealed duct. Doc prohibited any travel till I am a 100%

What that means is, I miss out on the next leg of the beach trek that's starting tonight. Luckily, I was able to find someone to go in my place; so I won't lose any money. BUT that is no substitute for the fun I am going to miss out on. DANG!

Anyways, have fun boys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hariprasad N said...

Hey Ananth,

I am wondering if your body has got adjusted to the rigor of the yoga that you do. You need to increase the pace/duration if you are not seeing good enough results. Found this useful link.

http://www.theholisticcare.com/cure%20diseases/Sinusitis.htm

Out of this, you of course need to practice the pranayamas (I am sure you are doing it already) but pay special attention to Dhanurasana and Matsyasana. It is sure to help. Also, Chakrasana should be very useful.

And, read this...

http://www.yogajournal.com/health/850

Loud Om chanting for 10 mins or more may help.

Regards, Hari

1:32 PM  
Blogger Ananth Narayan said...

@hariprasad

Agree with your prognosis Hari. I'll definitely try increasing the pace/duration of my yoga.

Thanks for the links too... wonderful ones, great info.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sanjib Das said...

very good post about Distressed.
Bulk SMS Service Provider in Kolkata
Computer Repair Services in Kolkata
Web Design company in India
Mobile App Development Company in Kolkata

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home