Thursday, January 26, 2006

A delayed resolution

Anyone who knows me also knows I am not one to make resolutions. But, consistent feedback from people I care to listen, indicate that there are some qualities they'd like to see change. One of them is being too forthright - the "Here is what I think, I don't give a damn what you think of me saying it" attitude.

I confess to being a "spade is a spade" caller, and yes, there have been occasions when I've bit my tongue after having said something. Its one of those spur of the moment reactions. I am now going to try consciously to change all of that.

One must understand that whatever I've said have always been without malice. I know for a fact that the people who gave the feedback realize it being the case.

Bah! Enough of resolution "design" - now to get down to "implementation" ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home